Minneapolis Garage Door Repair
In need of garage door repair in the Twin Cities metro? Give us a call for a free estimate.
Garage doors work because of mechanical systems and all mechanical systems need regular service and maintenance to ensure they keep working for as long as possible. Service and maintenance also ensures the safe operation of the doors and minimizes full-fledged garage door repairs.
However, there are times when the doors will need to be repaired and, when that happens, Advanced Garage Door is there to take care of the job for you. As a highly experienced garage door repair company, we will provide you with all of the needed maintenance and repair services that you require. It doesn’t matter if we installed the garage doors or if someone else did.
There For All Of Your Garage Door Needs
There are some things to keep in mind when it comes to garage door maintenance and repair and they are:
- While metal doors are more resistant to the weather and dings than wood, they will deteriorate if not properly cared for.
- The garage door should be inspected annually for damage that could lead to rust.
- Wood doors need to be refinished at least every two years.
- All types of garage doors should be protected from water, which means water needs to be directed away from the door.
- Regularly check the weather stripping at the bottom of the door to ensure it remains in good condition. If it is cracked, we can quickly and easily replace it.
- If you lubricate hinges, tracks, rollers, and springs, a light household oil will work. Never apply petroleum-based lubricants.
- The safety-reversing sensor should be tested monthly.
- You can establish an annual maintenance plan with us so we can ensure everything is working properly.
There are three garage door components in particular that can degrade over time if not properly maintained and repaired when needed: the lift-assist springs, lift cables, and track rollers. Proper maintenance will ensure the sound operation of these components for as long as possible.
Timely Repair Service You Can Trust
To make sure we cover everything that needs repaired, we conduct a full and very thorough inspection. We will maintain what needs maintained and repair what needs repaired. Of course, we will not take any action until we review the findings of our inspection with you and get your approval. We can take care of as much or as little as you need us to at any given time to keep our services budget-friendly while also striving for your satisfaction.
Contact A Minneapolis Garage Door Repair Company
When you use your garage a lot, your garage doors are heavily used. Over time, this means the doors, particularly the moving parts, will need to be maintained or repaired so that you can get the most out of your garage doors. If you are noticing strange sounds, your door isn’t working right, or you just want to have it maintained to ensure sound operation, Advanced Garage Door can help you. To learn more about how we can help you, call us in Minneapolis at 952-500-3921 or St. Paul at 651-769-7191 to request a free quote.