There are a number of reasons why your garage door won’t open or close correctly. Some of those reasons include:
- Transmitter batteries are dead or the transmitter isn’t working.
- The photo eyes on each side of the garage door are out of alignment or dirty. This can prevent the door from closing.
- The metal track is out of alignment, causing the door to get stuck.
- Broken torsion spring.
- The close limit settings of the garage door opener may not be correct, causing the door to close and then open again.
- The rope connected to the disconnect switch may have been pulled accidentally, causing the garage door to not move when the garage door opener runs.
- Broken tension spring that causes the door to close with a bang.
These are just some of the issues that may cause your garage door to not open or close correctly. The moment you notice an issue it is important to seek professional help. This is due to garage doors being very heavy with a lot of moving parts.
Professional Help When You Need It
When you do turn to Advanced Garage Door Solutions, Inc. to fix your garage door issue, you can expect fast service. Your garage door is an important part of your home and vehicle’s security, so matters where the door won’t operate properly cannot wait. We’ll repair your garage door springs, tracks, openers, replace transmitters, and do what is needed to ensure your door is in working order as soon as possible.
Contact A Minneapolis And St. Paul Garage Door Repair Company
If you have noticed that your garage door is not behaving as it should, Advanced Garage Door Solutions, Inc. can help you. We come to you as soon as possible so you don’t have to worry about your home’s security, your vehicle’s security, or your safety. To receive your free estimate, call the Minneapolis office at 952-500-3921 or the St. Paul office at 651-769-7191.